Recognition and AwardsThis program and component parts of it have been recognized by CAUSE1 and NACUBO2 with the following awards:
- The 1997 CAUSE Best Practices Award for Applications. Awarded for the BYPASS automated parking permit sales system.
- First prize (tie) in the 1996 NACUBO Higher Education Awards Program for the entire program, A Model for Sustaining Administrative Improvement.
- Third prize in the 1996 NACUBO Higher Education Awards Program for the Utility Deficit Reduction Program.
- 1995 NACUBO Innovative Management Achievement Award (third prize) for the UCI Re-Employment Program, described in section 2.1 and on 4.3-22.
- 1995 NACUBO Innovative Management Achievement Award (honorable mention) for "electronic technologies for mass internal mail distribution," described on 4.3.
Parking & Transporation Services improvements developed as part of this program (and described herein) were recognized by a 1998 RIT/USA Today Quality Cup Award.
1 CAUSE, the association for managing and using information resources in higher education. Best Practices Award sponsored by PeopleSoft.
2 NACUBO, the National Association of College and University Business Officers. Higher education awards sponsored by Barnes & Noble Bookstores.